During summer, everybody is looking for a light dessert. This is the perfect refreshing dessert for a summer afternoon: the strawberry-pistache frozen yogurt.
2 cups plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon fine salt
1 cup diced strawberries
1/2 cup toasted pistachios
HOW TO DO IT:
- Place some aluminum foil in a square form
- Wash and cut the strawberries. Roast the pistache.
- Mix the jogurt with honey and salt. Place the mass in the form.
- Add the some honey to the strawberries and pistachios and yogurt mix. Place it in the refrigerator during 4-6 hours.
- Take the mass out of the form
- Heat a knife with warm water and cut slices of the frozen yogurt to bars.
Finally, serve the bars on a plate with some strawberry coulis and pistachios.